Call for Artists
Here at the Four Rivers Cultural Center we believe in the power of the arts to create connection, community, creativity, and joy. That is why on September 24th from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m. we will be hosting Art & Soul, an event designed to showcase and sell the work of the many talented artists in our community and beyond–because at FRCC we are passionate about supporting artists and the arts!
Calling All Artists
If you are passionate about the arts we encourage you to get involved in this one time event by applying today. Whether you are a Painter, sculptor or a ceramic artist–we want to see your creativity! NO COMMISSION will be charged on the sale of your artwork. Artists and art lovers will enjoy live music, food and beverages, throughout the event, in our expansive Hikaru Mizu Garden.
What You Need to Know:
- Entry Deadline is July 23rd, 2021, artists must submit a 100 word (or less) statement, including 3 photos of three pieces of their work. Files must be at least a 72 dpi resolution, and photographs should be clear with no glare or pixelation.
- There is a $25.00 entry fee for every application, **all proceeds will support further arts programming here at the FRCC**
- Each artist will have a 10 foot by 10 foot space in the 1.3 acre garden to display their artwork
- Artists must be present at the event.
- All artwork must be for sale and artists must have a minimum of 5 pieces available to sell.
- ***Acceptable Art Submission include:
- Framed Paintings, framed drawings, sculpture, ceramics, fiber art.
- Please email email@example.com with questions about acceptable submission types.
- There are 20 available slots. Artists will be notified of their acceptance on July 30th, 2021.
Questions? Call us at (541) 889-8191 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.CLICK HERE FOR APPLICATION