THANK YOU TO THESE AMAZING SPONSORS
*MUST COMPLETE REGISTRATION PER PERSON
At the Four Rivers Cultural Center we know that our differences don’t separate us– they have the power to bring us closer together. That’s why we’re celebrating culture by bringing it right to your front door! On March 8th, we will be releasing the third in our 4-week unboxing subscription series. The Cultural Center will be distributing free Wonder Boxes (imagine a subscription box but at no cost). Each box will be themed and packed with fun and new experiences for youth, teens and adults to enjoy throughout the week! Unpack wonder, at your own pace, while in the comfort and safety of your own home.
This week’s theme is Around the World. Are you ready to explore culture and the Four Rivers region? With this week’s Wonder Box youth will get to travel the globe with low-mess crafts, cultural snacks, and other hands-on activities for a more engaged understanding of other heritages.
Teens and adults, on the other hand, will learn about various cultures through exploring taste. Each box will include five easy-to-make recipes and ingredients to get them through Monday to Friday. Whether it’s breakfast, lunch, dinner, or a light snack, registrants will travel around the world with the Four Rivers from the comfort of their own kitchen!
Kid’s Box Sneak-Peak Items: Coloring book, Cultural Craft, Snacks & More!
Adult Box Sneak-Peak: Recipes, Fun snacks, a cozy gift & More!
How to Participate:
- Register online (February 5th) at our website by filling out the registration form and indicate that you would like to receive a Wonder Box. Please use the correct registration form as there are two (Children & Teen/Adult).
- Boxes are limited per household while supplies last.
- Pick up your box on March 8th between 4:30-5:30 pm at the Four Rivers Cultural Center, it will be waiting for you!
- When you arrive please pull up to the curb and give your name, a staff member will hand you your Wonder Box.
- Please observe COVID safety measures and wear your masks when you arrive, this allows us to keep providing programming for our community!
Interested in participating? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or simply register online by clicking the “REGISTER NOW” button.