Do you believe stories have the power to inspire and connect us? That your unique perspective has the ability to make an impact?
At Four Rivers Cultural Center, we’re the powerhouse keepers and cultivators of our region’s stories and it’s why we’re searching for storytellers, like you, who want to stir up laughter, smiles, or positivity.
It’s simple, you share and we’ll air. That’s right, we’ll premiere your story on the Four Rivers Cultural Center Facebook page followed with an upload to the FRCC Youtube Channel.
We’re looking for up to 2-minute videos of inspiration, awe or wonder; those messages that you want your community to hear as we all continue to venture onwards into 2020.
We know this year has had its low lows and highs of plenty, and so, we want to add volume to your thoughts, stories, or experiences, that are going to brighten someone’s day.
What you need to know:
- Upload your video of up to 2 minutes max using the form, please do your best to send a high quality video
- Make sure this is your original work where applicable
- Deadline to submit is Oct. 16
- Family-friendly messages, please
- Your story is going to amaze someone; make them awe; make them laugh; make them smile or even inspire them.
- Don’t be afraid to get courageous and creative!
- Videos will air in the order they are received and only 1 video will premiere each day.