4th- 6th Graders
11:10 – 11:40 AM
Registration opens soon!
Here at the Four Rivers Cultural Center we are firm believers in keeping our community healthy, especially when it comes to exercising. That’s why this summer we are bringing Kidz Zumba to our area-youth!
Kidz Zumba features kid-friendly routines based on original Zumba choreography. This class will help children develop a healthy lifestyle by incorporating fitness as a natural part of their lives. Children will get the chance to dance, explore a different culture, and make fitness fun!
Two 30-minute classes will take place every Wednesday in June for the following age groups:
- Free class, 2 sessions, only 30 spots in each class
- 1st- 3rd graders, 10:10 – 10:40 a.m.
- 4th- 6th graders, 11:10 – 11:40 a.m.
Question? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (541)889-8191.
What You Need to Know:
- Dress in comfortable clothes, because we will keep you on your toes. Oh, and don’t forget the sunscreen! This year our Kidz Zumba class will be held in the Garden.
- Please observe COVID safety measures: wear your mask, and maintain a 6-ft distance where possible between yourself and others. When you practice safety we can continue to bring our amazing programming to you!