April 5- June 30
Tuesday’s & Thursday’s
Here at the Four Rivers Cultural Center our mission is to keep our community vibrant and healthy! That’s why beginning on April 5th and ending on June 30th participants can enjoy a new Yoga experience with Strike a Pose, one of our favorite FREE Healthy Initiatives, right there at FRCC!
Featuring a combination of exciting yoga styles including hatha, vinyasa, restorative and more, this collaborative 13-week series will be hosted every Tuesday and Thursday evenings from 5:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. by talented Yogi Jan Dinsmore, Debbie Tanaka and Sound bath expert Pogo Saito.
Beginners are welcome, don’t worry no one is expected to do a headstand! Simply come as you are and enjoy a class that is designed by our instructor to fit your specific needs.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- What should I wear to class?
- Dress in comfortable clothes and shoes, but most importantly just get ready to have fun!
- What are your COVID safety requirements?
- FRCC is observing all COVID-19 guidelines as mandated by the state. Please observe all social distancing measures while in the building–when you practice safety we can continue to bring our amazing free programming to you!
- What is the registration limit for this class?
- Registration is limited to 25 participants